0
My 6-year-old has been obsessed with trucks since before he could talk, which has led to a truly impressive collection of small-scale vehicles. In fact, just about every game in our house involves a truck or a racecar. So I was really excited to find this brilliant idea from Time for Play for creating a monster truck rally out of nothing more than aluminum foil and toy cars.


What You'll Need

print instructions we did this project
foil
toy car

How We Did It


Tin Foil Monster Truck Rally
All you do is press a sheet of foil around a car to create an impression. It helps to cut the foil into roughly car-sized squares, so you don't wind up with a big lump of foil at the bottom. I formed a bunch of cars for my 3-year-old since getting the shape right was a little too difficult for him. My 6-year-old, on the other hand, happily shaped an entire herd of junkers to be crushed by the monster trucks. For my little monster truck fans, this was a great activity to provide some happy distraction while I got food on the table.
via kiwicrate

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top